Bellarine Community Health (BCH) is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine Peninsula, 30 minutes from Geelong. The area is renowned for its beaches, coastal villages and relaxed lifestyle. Our Mission Statement “Quality Living for a Valued Community” summarises the values and services offered within our organisation. We are committed to providing quality, accessible and affordable health services most needed by our local community and are committed to protecting children and reducing any opportunities for abuse or harm to occur. Bellarine Community Health employs over 135 health specialist and support service staff in full-time, part-time and casual roles. Our organisational culture embodies the principles of passion, excellence, quality and caring.
Employee benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements and part-time hours
- Induction program and
- Professional development and training.
Conditions of Employment
- A current National Police Check (within 12 months from date of application)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current Victorian Driver’s License