We are committed to providing high quality healthcare that meets rigorous industry standards. Our systems for ensuring quality and safety include:
- Compliance and auditing with relevant legislated standards
- A Quality & Safety Board Sub-committee to oversee quality and safety performance
- An Operational Quality & Safety Committee to ensure BCH meets accreditation standards and compliance requirements through efficient and effective processes
- Consumer representative positions on both Quality and Safety Commitees to bring a consumer perspective
- A Consumer and Community Advisory Group who examines trends in client feedback and provides input into quality and safety performance and improvements.
- Consumer feedback processes to ensure achievements and improvements are recognised and acted on
Victorian Quality Account Report
Bellarine Community Health produces an annual Quality Account Report (formerly Quality of Care Report) highlighting our performance against quality and safety standards.