Bellarine Community Health’s primary healthcare services are trusted by doctors and clinicians to provide continued and comprehensive care for their clients.
Anyone can use our specialised suite of services across age ranges including:
- Child health and development - with specialised clinicians in physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy and nutrition/dietetics
- Young people’s services - including a dedicated clinic and specialised allied health and support services for young people
- Adult health – physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, nutrition and dietetics, diabetes education, counselling, cardiac rehabilitation, women’s health,
- Public dental service
- Community nursing and support programs - home nursing, palliative care and continence clinic
- Exercise groups and social programs
- Home care packages
Eligibility requirements apply to a small number of services. Many of our services are free, others services have scaled fees to ensure affordable healthcare.
Services are prioritised on clinical need or clinical risk
Information or appointments
Phone 03 5258 0812 for all clinical appointments.