As a Community Health service, we don’t just treat and care for disease and injury, we also assist communities in productive ways to achieve health outcomes.
- Health Promotion- Opportunities for individuals, communities and populations to understand what influences their health and wellbeing and what they can do to improve them. Our Healthy Communities team deliver our Health Promotion program.
- Health Literacy - Supporting you to understand and use information to make good healthcare decisions.
- Health and Wellbeing Fund - Community grants to support local people to take action on important health or wellbeing issues.
- Events - Promoting our services and important health events in our community.
- Healthy Links - Apps and websites to help you take action about your health.
- Local Groups - Local health and wellbeing activities being run by community organisatons.
Portarlington Ladies Auxiliary Click here for contact details.
The Ladies Auxiliary raise funds to support the Community Health Service. Volunteer in their Op Shop or as a committee member. Donate items to their Op Shop or other fundraising activities. You will be supported by a vibrant and fun community organisation and make new friends in the process.