Bellarine Community Health (BCH) is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine Peninsula, 30 minutes from Geelong. The area is renowned for its beaches, coastal villages and relaxed lifestyle. We are committed to providing quality, accessible and affordable health services most needed by our local community and are committed to protecting children and reducing any opportunities for abuse or harm to occur.
Bellarine Community Health employs approximately 150 health specialist and support service staff in full-time, part-time and casual roles. Our organisational culture embodies the principles of passion, excellence, quality and caring. Our employees are the heart of BCH and come from a wide variety of backgrounds. We have a flexible work environment and encourage everyone to play an active role in our workplace culture. We are passionate about what we do and want passionate people to join us.
Employee benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements and part-time hours
- Online induction program and
- Professional development and training.
Conditions of Employment
- A current National Police Check (within 12 months from date of application)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current Victorian Driver’s License
How To Apply
Application must include:
- A cover letter
- A separate document addressing each selection criteria outlined in the position description
- Application Form (click for link or go to Publications/General) and
- Your resume
By Post - Applications should be submitted on A4 paper and addressed:
Executive Officer - Office of the CEO
Bellarine Community Health
PO Box 26
POINT LONSDALE 3225
By e-mail - send to email@example.com The e-mail subject should be clearly titled “Application for Position of .....” Relevant documents should be sent as PDF attachments.