Occupational Therapist - Child Health and Development - Part-time
Position Title: Occupational Therapist - Child Health and Development
Bellarine Community Health is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine Peninsula just 20 minutes from Geelong.
The Child and Health and Development Team are expanding due to an increase in service demand. We are seeking applications from experienced Children’s Occupational Therapist’s at various grade levels to support our multidisciplinary team in providing services and interventions to children, youth and their families. We provide a child centred, family- focussed service that is flexible, culturally sensitive, respectful and supportive and which builds on the strengths of parents for the benefit of the whole family.
The positions will be considered in both part and full-time capacities for the right applicant and are available immediately. The Occupational Therapist provides centre and community-based services for children and their families.
Appropriate to qualifications and experiences, the roles involve:
• provision of individual and group intervention programs
• provision of holistic, coordinated client/family centred service
• working collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
• liaising with service providers, parents, carers, teachers and others
• educating, preventing, planning and organising a range of activities and resources
• Key Worker responsibilities as identified
We would like to hear from you if you:
• are a qualified Occupational Therapist
• have experience working in a multi-disciplinary children’s team
• have a passion for working in the community
• have experience working with participants and families with multiple areas of concern
• have a national police check, working with children check and a Victorian driver’s licence
Contact: Jo Baillon — Manager Child Health and Development Team firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0447 550 006