Bellarine Community Health is pleased to advise we have re-opened some face to face services following the easing of Commonwealth and State restrictions.
Bellarine Community Health (BCH) is playing its role in the whole of community response to slow the spread of COVID-19 and has taken a number of measures to ensure the safety of clients at our sites.
Current BCH Services Available
BCH is working hard to continue supporting the community while taking precautions to reduce the risk to clients at our centres and those visited in the home by BCH staff. BCH will continue to deliver the following essential services:
- Community Nursing & Palliative Care
- General and Emergency Dental services at Point Lonsdale
- GP Clinic Portarlington - telehealth also available
- Podiatry, Physiotherapy - Point Lonsdale & Portarlington sites (Drysdale will reopen Monday 6 July) - waitlisted clients managed by clinical urgency
- Meals on Wheels
- Home Care Package Support
- Mental Health Support via telehealth
- Counselling face-to-face and via telehealth
- Child Health and Development via telehealth and some face-to-face services
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Assessment via telehealth
- Dietetics via telehealth
- Diabetes Education face-to-face and via telehealth
- Social Support via telephone
BCH has launched a Community Transport Program
during COVID-19 for anyone living on the Bellarine who needs help to get to medical appointments, pick up of pre-ordered food, or drop-off or pick-up of medical scripts from the pharmacy. To access this support call 03 5258 0835.
This response relates specifically to the COVID-19 Pandemic with all requests to be prioritised based on need. The service will be subject to availability of vehicles and drivers. BCH will support people around the Bellarine including; Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove, Wallington, Drysdale, Curlewis, Clifton Springs, Leopold, Marcus Hill, Mannerim, Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale, Portarlington, Indented Head & St Leonards.If you have any urgent need for service during this period or have any further questions, please contact the team on 1800 007 224.